ICSA-Infosecindia Certified Security Analyst
The ECSA program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the InfoSecIndia Certified Ethical Hacker course (ICEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in ICEH by utilizing InfoSecIndia’s published penetration testing methodologies.
This course is part of the Information Security Track of InfoSecIndia. This is a “Professional” level course, with the InfoSecIndia Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification..
Why ICSA ?
The ICSA is a security credential like no other! The ICSA course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
What will you learn?
The Infosecindia Certified Security Analyst (ICSA) is a security credentials like no other security analyzer! The ICSA course provides you with a real world scenarios
- 1. Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Concept
- 2. TCP IP Packet Analysis
- 3. Penetration Testing Steps
- 4. Footprinting Methodology
- 5. Various Vulnerability Analysis
- 6. External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- 7. Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- 8. Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- 9. IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- 10. Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- 11. SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- 12. Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- 13. Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- 14. Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- 15. Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- 16. Report Writing and Post Test Actions
- 17. Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- 18. Router and Switches Penetration Testing
- 19. Denial-of-Service Penetration Testing
- 20. Stolen Laptop, PDAs and Cell Phones Penetration Testing
- 21. Source Code Penetration Testing
- 22. Physical Security Penetration Testing
- 23. Surveillance Camera Penetration Testing
- 24. VoIP Penetration Testing
- 25. VPN Penetration Testing
- 26. Virtual Machine Penetration Testing
- 27. War Dialing
- 28. Virus and Trojan Detection
- 29. Log Management Penetration Testing
- 30. File Integrity Checking
- 31. Telecommunication and Broadband Communication Penetration Testing
- 32. Email Security Penetration Testing
- 33. Security Patches Penetration Testing
- 34. Data Leakage Penetration Testing
- 35. SAP Penetration Testing
- 36. Standards and Compliance
- 37. Information System Security Principles
- 38. Information System Incident Handling and Response
- 39. Information System Auditing and Certification
- 40. Advanced Technology Developed by InfoSecIndia
Ethical Hackers, Penetration Testers, Network Server Administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators and Risk Assessment Professionals.
Fast Track :8 Days (10am - 6pm)
Regular Track: Weekend Days(8 weeks)
The Infosecindia Certified Security Analyst exam 601-001 may be taken on the last day of the training (optional). Students need to pass the online exam to receive ICSA certification.
Exam Title: ICESA- Infosecindia Certified Security Analyst
Exam Code: 601-001 (ISI EXAM)
Number of Questions: 180
Duration: 6 hours (360 Min)
Availability: InfoSecIndia Prime, ISIEXAM Portal
Test Format: Multiple Choice & Challenge Base
Passing Score: 70%
Note : Students need to pass the online exam to receive ICSA certification.
Benefits of ICSA
- Experience Pen-testing Trainer
- Master in Pen Test field
- Provide Update technology Training
- New Pen Testing Tech. Developed by InfoSecIndia
- Fulfill Client requirement
For Training Details
For more details of syllabus or any other query.